The Fiber Broadband Association invites you to submit your proposal to present at the 2020 Fiber Connect!
Each year, the Fiber Connect presents a comprehensive lineup of education led by the industry’s best. Share your expertise, peer case studies, and use cases of emerging technologies at the only event in North America dedicated to fiber.
Choose Your Topic
This year, we are accepting sessions proposals for each of our education tracks:
We are also accepting proposals for our pre-conference Fiber Starter Kit Workshop and Wednesday Customer Connections Summit.
Fiber Starter Kit Workshop
Customer Connections Summit
Choose the Session Format to Fit Your Content
Fiber Connect education sessions are presented in a variety of formats to provide an interesting and engaging experience for all attendees. Choose your preferred session format from the options below when submitting your proposal:
- Breakout Session (45 minutes): Focused presentation with a maximum of one or two presenters.
- Expo Theater Presentation (30 minutes): Lively, interactive presentations on the expo hall floor.
Note: service provider case studies are preferred in all session formats and are found to be most engaging to attendees.
Ready to submit?
A login is required to submit a proposal.
- If you are a current Fiber Broadband Association member, click here to login and complete the submission form.
- If you are not currently a member, become a member or request a guest account. Your login information will be sent to you via email once you have submitted your information. Once you receive your login, click here to login and complete the submission form.
- If you already have a login, but cannot remember your username and/or password, click here.
Accepted speakers will be notified by November 2019.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.