Find the sessions that meet your needs and learning level, broken down into four topic areas:
New and Emerging Technology
Sessions in this track will focus on “hot” technologies currently being adopted and developed, including innovations that streamline processes and leading-edge technologies that enable new revenue-generating services. Learn about the products and solutions changing the status quo across the fiber broadband landscape and influencing how you do business.
The Community Toolkit: Fiber Broadband from A to Z
Learn about the various steps necessary to bring an all-fiber deployment from a vision to a successfully-deployed network. This track will follow the elements of the Fiber Broadband Online Community Toolkit.
Marketing and New Services for Increasing Revenues
Gain valuable insight into how you can leverage your fiber networks to increase your customer bases and revenue streams, as well as ways to educate customers about the advantages of all-fiber networks.
Leading Best Practices for Fiber Deployment
Explore technologies affecting design, development, and deployment of fiber to the home networks, with a focus on today's hardware, software, and best practices. These sessions will provide you with a new understanding of deployment techniques, product improvements, and installation practices.
Sessions in this track include:
- Rocket Fiber - Internet Made in Detroit
- Engaging Locals for Effective Fiber Deployment
- FTTH Training Summit: Training the Fiber Optic Workforce in 2016 and Beyond
- GPON Gives Campus Plug-N-Play FTTx Connections
- Strategies for More Efficient FTTx Construction in the Last Mile
- Fiber-to-the-Home: Where Does the Network Stop?
- Demand Aggregation - Secure your FTTH Business Case with Pre-Committed Subscribers
- Fiber Optics World View
- Small Cabling Brings Big Network Benefits
- Best Practices for Designing a Network with Long-Term Viability, Low TCO