The Fiber to the Home Council Americas invites you to submit a proposal to present at the 2017 Fiber Connect, June 12-14, 2017 in Orlando, Florida!
- All proposals are due on January 20, 2017 by 11:59 pm.
- Accepted speakers will be notified by February 2017.
- Questions? Please email our conference staff firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year, we are accepting sessions on the following topics:
|New and Emerging Technology
Sessions in this track will focus on “hot” technologies currently being adopted and developed, including innovations that streamline processes and leading-edge technologies that enable new revenue-generating services. Share your knowledge about the products and solutions changing the status quo across the FTTH landscape and influencing how network operators do business.
The Community Toolkit: FTTH from A to Z
Marketing and New Services for Increasing Revenues
Leading Best Practices for Fiber Deployment
Sessions in this track will highlight technologies affecting design, development, and deployment of fiber to the home networks, with a focus on today's hardware, software, and best practices. Sessions will help attendees gain a new understanding of deployment techniques, product improvements, and installation practices.
Choose the Session Format to Fit Your Content
Responding to survey feedback and in order to keep the flow of the content interesting – we are designing content in a variety of session formats. Choose your preferred format from the options below when submitting your proposal:
- Breakout Session (60 minutes): Breakout sessions are a focused presentation with a maximum of one or two presenters.
- Panel Session (60 minutes): Panel sessions are a focused presentation with three or four presenters.
- Quick Tip Session (25 minutes): Quick Tip sessions will take place in the Expo Theater, and do not require slides. Share your story about a solution or product that you used to save your company time and money!
- Ignite Talk (5 minutes): Each set of Ignite Talks will be made up of 12 individual presentations. Presenters will submit up to 20 slides, which will advance every 15 seconds.
If you don’t wish to lead a breakout session, we still want to hear from you! Click here to fill out a short questionnaire and our staff will follow up with information on becoming a panel session or Ignite Talk speaker!
Ready to submit? Follow these steps:
A login is required to submit a proposal. If you are a current FTTH Council Americas member, please go directly to step 3 and access the submission page using your member login. If you are not currently a member, follow these instructions:
- If you are not a member, you may become a member or request a guest account. Your login information will be sent to you via email for confirmation once you have submitted your information.
- If you already have a login, but cannot remember your username and/or password, please click here.
- Once you receive your login, click here to login to complete the submission form, or click on the button below.
Questions? Contact email@example.com for assistance.
The 2017 Fiber Connect Program Committee